A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hello Ladies ;)

I was just looking at all the followers that we now have here in Pins and Needles. There are still a few openings for contributors. If you would like to be able to post on the blog.. please send me an E-MAIL and I will send you an invite. You have to be invited and be approved through blogger to be able to post. Everyone is welcome to comment. We love comments ;)
I would love to see some of you that are not posting, post something.  All of us would enjoy seeing your work.. I know I have enjoyed seeing all the wonderful creations.  LOL how do you think we get ideas.. you have to show and tell :)

No comments: