A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crafting with Lillie Mae's, February Newsletter

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great New Year so far. The February newsletter is finished so please come join us and grab your free patterns. There are 2 new patterns in this issue and 2 that I wasn't able to finish in time but should be finished and up on my site in the next couple of days.

Just click on the newsletter.

Blessings everyone,
Brenda

1 comment:

CJ said...

Brenda,
Thanks for letting us know that the newsletter is ready!!
I'm stilling thinking about a name, humm ...
and I think the on-line crafting class is a wonderful idea!♥ I'd definitely be interested - all of the choices are great, but the Annie doll would be my favorite :)
I'm letting you know here, because I am unable to response though the email connected to your website.
Hugz,
CJ♥♥