A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Sunday, July 25, 2010

What Are You Up To?

A Challenge you say?.....Of the pincushion kind!
Hello everyone. My name is Susie, I am a member here on Pins and this is my first post. My first challenge here also!
I am ready...Are you?
The Challenge....To make a sweet little pincushion with supplies you have on hand.
Seems simple huh? Well I thought so and I signed up. Little did I know what a challenge it is. I pulled out all sorts of bits and bobbles, scraps and not, fabric, pins, threads and then I came up with an idea! I have made many throughout my sewing years and I wanted this to be something new so here you go...
Sneaky Peek...my supplies....my idea in the making!

Doesn't look much like a pincushion just yet...but it will.
What about YOU? What kind of supplies are you making yours out of..come on and give us a peek!
I'll be back again to share more...Happy Creating.
susie

5 comments:

CJ said...

Hi, Susie!
Looks like you have been doing a bit of thinking on your pincushion:) and I ♥LOVE♥ your sneak peek♥ :)So pretty!!
You are way ahead of me... thanks for the gentle hint! Now I am off to search through my sewing room and try to get the creative juices flowing!
Hugz,
CJ♥♥

Unknown said...

can i still join in ?

Unknown said...

Loved the sneak peek too!

Unknown said...

Susie.. Thank you so much for posting this wonderful article. Your pincushion is going to look awesome. I love all the bits and bobs in this photo ;)
I can see your a very creative lady :)I can hardly wait to see what you come up with!!
Have fun making your pincushion :)
M

Unknown said...

I want to make a glass cup pin cushion but someone else already did can I still make one ?