A creative mess is better than tidy idleness. ~Author Unknown
Any day spent sewing, is a good day. ~Author Unknown
I love sewing and have plenty of material witnesses. ~Author Unknown

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hi To Everyone

Hi Everyone..
Let me introduce myself......I am Laurie better known as CC of  lacenribbonroses and suestreehouse.
I love crochet, a bit of knitting some sewing, making pincushions and Christmas ornaments. I love applique, embroidery ,making needlecases.and vintage things, specially vintage quilt and embroidery patterns.  If it's handwork..I enjoy it.
 Thank you so much Aunt Pitty Pat for inviting me to this group. She is a lovely,wonderful lady and I am so deeply honored to be counted in this group along with you, the new member Khris and all the rest of the sweet members. I know Khris from Freebies for Crafters..she has featured my vintage patterns many times. She is akso lovely lady...
 Again, thank you for the invitation..I am honored to be a part of this group. Hugs to everyone.. CC

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome CC.. I am so glad you accepted the invitation... I am sure the girls are just like me and can hardly wait to see your lovely creations.
M

CJ said...

Welcome to Pins, CC!! We are thrilled that you are here and really do look forward to having you share some of your creations with us. I'm excited about seeing your pincushions ~ I LOVE making them too♥ :)
Hugz,
CJ♥♥